- Stem Cells Basics
- Meet Your Doctor
- Orthopedic & Sport Injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Avascular necrosis
- Non Healing Fractures
- Skin, Cosmetic & Hair
- Hair Treatment / Regrowth / Transplant
- Non Surgical face uplift
- Facial creases & Scars
- Endocrine & Auto Immune Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel
Syndrome, Chorn's Desease
- Menstrual Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Muscular dystrauphy
- Chronic renal failure
- Neural Disorders with Spinal Injuries
- Cerebal Palsy
- Spinal Injuries
- Polyplegia, Hemoplagia,Quadriplagia
- Weight Management
- Anti Aging Treatment
- Burn Wounds
- Non-Healing diabetic wounds
- Erectile dysfunction
- Ischemic Heart disease
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cancer Post-Chemotherapy
StemRx BioScience SolutionsDr. Mahajan's Hospital & ITC
Rabale, Navi Mumbai
+91 9987274620 Contact Form
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Ankylosing Spondylitis begins with pain in the lower spine and sacroiliac joints with muscle spasm, often spreading to the upper back and neck and improved by exercise.
- Chronic pain and stiffness in the lower part of the spine or sometimes the entire spine with pain referred to one or other buttock or the back of thigh from the sacroiliac joint.
- Inflammation of the eye causing eye pain.
- Fatigue and sometimes nausea.
- Lung fibrosis.
- Escatsia of the sacral nerve root sheaths may occur causing pain and swelling of large limb joints.
- The Mesenchymal stem cells can differentiate into immune cells, repair the immune system, some of them after implantation can repair and replace the damaged cells and tissue.
- The Mesenchymal stem cells can secrete different kinds of cell factors which can withhold inflammatory mediators and cells, repair damaged joints and the synovium, and block the development of the disease effectively.
- There is no risk of a rejection reaction, it is safe and effective and the most important thing is that the stem cells treatment has a very measurable, positive effect.
Stem Cells Treatment for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing Spondylitis is a form of spondyloarthritis, a chronic, inflammatory arthritis and autoimmune disease. It mainly affects joints in the spine and the sacroiliac joint in the pelvis,
and can cause eventual fusion of the spine.
This is a systemic rheumatic disease, meaning it affects the entire body. Approximately 90% of AS patients express the HLA-B27 genotype, meaning there is a strong genetic association. However, only 5% of individuals with the HLA-B27 genotype contract the disease. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF ?) and IL-1 are also implicated in ankylosing spondylitis. Auto antibodies specific for AS have not been identified. Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies ANCA are associated with AS, but do not correlate with disease severity.
The association of AS with HLA-B27 suggests the condition involves CD8 T cells, which interact with HLA-B.
Now, such incurable diseases can be treated by Stem Cell Therapy. Where Stem cells are being taken from patient's own bone marrow, Adipose derived fat stem cells, peripheral blood derived stem cells or Umbilical cord blood-derived & placenta-derived immune rejection free stem cells.
Stem cells are immature, unprogrammed, unspecialised precursor cells that can grow and change to make new cells and tissues. They can transform into about 250 types of specialised cells that make up a human being.
In recent years, scientists have developed a new method for treating autoimmune disease like Ankylosing Spondylitis, with Mesenchymal stem cells implantation. It has several advantages:
We hope in future by using the stem cell culture we can produce the artificial vertebrae and can treat the Ankylosing Spondylitis diseases.
Case Study for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Study Conducted At:- StemRx BioScience Solutions Mumbai
A 25 yrs Male patient presented with complaints of pain in both knee joints and ankle joints since 9 years, Lumbosacral pain since 6 years, pian in back from cervical to lumbar spine with sternum & it pectoral pain since 2 years and increased pain while neck stretching and back ward movement of spine increased since 6 months.
Diagnosed as Ankylosing Spondylitis.
The patient was treated with cellular medicine IV transplantation of bone Marrow Concentrate along with activators derived from his blood. The patient's pain has reduced and now patient's spine stiffness is also reduced. The stiffness in joints & body is completely disappeared.
StemRx team has advised him the diet, life style modification, Physiotherapy and Chine's Traditional Medicine Acupuncture Therapy. Our team is following him for progress.